Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hope everyone is ok
Road clear & open this morning. Only the fact I went for a walk, meant I knew what was happening. Wonder how long it'll take to get the railings replaced.
If it seems cold/callous, local jungle drums put it down to a chase. Not a police one either. One out, leaving his mates behind.

Blue

Squire
True, but a bit more than simple theft seems to be involved. Their vehicle written off, in getting them out. Sat next to the gas main, so there could have been been a bit of a bang if it caught fire.
Local jungle drums beat a mobile anyday.
By the sounds of all that it would seem that everyone would be done a favour if they are badly enough injured to be off the road for a while.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
By the sounds of all that it would seem that everyone would be done a favour if they are badly enough injured to be off the road for a while.

Yes, but people like that are rarely the ones who are hurt. It's others who are caught up in these things, innocent people who are usually hurt.

Blue

Squire
Yes, but people like that are rarely the ones who are hurt. It's others who are caught up in these things, innocent people who are usually hurt.
Yes indeed, which is why I expressed my hope. Unfortunately the authorities seem unable/unwilling to deal with such people so we just have to hope they take themselves out of the game without involving others.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've just been talking to my mam. She is a typical Irish lady. She can talk the hind leg off a donkey, but not actually say anything at all or she simply tells me the same thing she told me last week.

still, it keeps her happy that's the main thing. Now for coffee.:cuppa:. I think Im going to have to throw number 3 grandchild out soon. He shows no sign of wanting to leave. I'll let him finnish his tea first, then hoof him out.

Blue

Squire
I've just been talking to my mam. She is a typical Irish lady. She can talk the hind leg off a donkey, but not actually say anything at all or she simply tells me the same thing she told me last week.

still, it keeps her happy that's the main thing. Now for coffee.:cuppa:. I think Im going to have to throw number 3 grandchild out soon. He shows no sign of wanting to leave. I'll let him finnish his tea first, then hoof him out.
Did your mum bring you fully up to date with who has died/got married/had kids/got a job etc etc etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom