Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
@the_mikey, tried out/visited one of the local(dodgy) hotspots when he was up here.

Huddersfield? :cuppa:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
They're good at that...not even got to make mine yet as I went into the kitchen and got distracted by washing up etc
I did that last night, got distracted by the washing up I mean. Then I got distracted by the ironing and by the time I finally got around to making a cuppa, I was spitting feathers.
I now have new tea, half working on my accounts and half watching Law & Order. Its a hard old life.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I can't have tea until I go and get some milk <sigh>

classic33

Leg End Member
That sounds bad classic. I hope it was property rather than people that the ES had to deal with.

On a lighter note Morning all :hello: have a good day.
Bit of both, going on the marks in the road & the missing railings. Seems as though a vehicle ended up on its roof, with people inside. "Jaws of Life" being used rather than angle grinders(Leaking fuel?) Just missing a telephone box & bus shelter. before stopping on the pavement. Could hear the compressers going for over an hour.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Bit of both, going on the marks in the road & the missing railings. Seems as though a vehicle ended up on its roof, with people inside. "Jaws of Life" being used rather than angle grinders(Leaking fuel?) Just missing a telephone box & bus shelter. before stopping on the pavement. Could hear the compressers going for over an hour.

Hope everyone is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom