Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
What's a NED mice?

Blue

Squire
Best bike lives in house :smile: Others live in garage
Being in the garage may not be a problem
The bike is covered under my home policy if it's stolen from the garden or shed.
I was looking for other cover including theft away from the property/damage etc.
That's unusual and very restrictive. My policy simply requires the bike to be locked when unattended away from the premises.

Does your policy have an unspecified items All Risks cover? If so it may be worth checking there as that is where the main part of the cover is on my policy. The liability section should also cover any fault for accidents as long as the bike isn't used for competition or hire/reward.

Policies are usually much of a muchness with the differences relating to the sums insured and fine detail of any exclusions/requirements rather than the basic cover, however, there will always be exceptions to this as it's a very big market.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Being in the garage may not be a problem

That's unusual and very restrictive. My policy simply requires the bike to be locked when unattended away from the premises.

Does your policy have an unspecified items All Risks cover? If so it may be worth checking there as that is where the main part of the cover is on my policy. The liability section should also cover any fault for accidents as long as the bike isn't used for competition or hire/reward.

Policies are usually much of a muchness with the differences relating to the sums insured and fine detail of any exclusions/requirements rather than the basic cover, however, there will always be exceptions to this as it's a very big market.
I'll double check but remember seeing the reference to the garden/shed as previously it was 'locked shed' only

welsh dragon

All risks cover is expensive because it is all risks. You may be better off just conacting you insurance company and having a word with them. Policies are different from Insurance company to Insurance Company.

welsh dragon

My local pub on a Saturday night wouldn't be much of an attraction to you then :laugh:

In Mach, they have a mad Friday. It's call mad Friday for a reason, and not a good one. Try being in Brum on Friday night at chucking out time.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom