Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahhh. What a shame you won't be able to have any of it.

Spoilsport :sad:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Wow! Taking our time then.
Don't get me wrong.
We have a 24 hour delay between vehicle incidents and statement over here, too.
During a blizzard.
If you have not already, photograph the scene and any damage or evidence. Right now.
Photo's taken as well as a huge chunk of paintwork lifted from the road that obviously belongs to the vehicle that hit ours.
Police showed up about an or so later and took a statement. They were extremely helpful.
They say 24 hours but more often it's done the same day, just depends if there are other, more urgent cases, to deal with.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I have just had a beer.
I think I deserved it!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Photo's taken as well as a huge chunk of paintwork lifted from the road that obviously belongs to the vehicle that hit ours.
Police showed up about an or so later and took a statement. They were extremely helpful.
They say 24 hours but more often it's done the same day, just depends if there are other, more urgent cases, to deal with.

Sounds positive. Hope the offenders get a visit, and it would be interesting to see how they respond to the police questions. :thumbsup:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Excellent. Well done, and cheers to the local constabulary. You should ride the bicycle, before the beer. Have to make sure it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom