Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I'm getting a crow as well, for the more complex tasks.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Over here, they get a lot of help. Neighborhood Watch, CCTV, Amber Alerts, armed citizenry. Now with concealed carry.

Pretty impressive but unfortunately even with all that you suffer some pretty nasty crime in the USA. Its a shame the world is like it is but there isn't a lot we can do about it. Regarding the armed citizens that can open up a right problem as I seem to remember a couple of years ago wasn't there that teenager walking through a plush neighbourhood in Florida who was shot by a local armed citizen. The guy was unarmed and the case was thrown out of court wasn't it. That lad may have been up to no good or he could have been about to commit a crime. It is a very difficult subject as to who can do what.
I also do agree in certain situations maybe some people do need shooting, but that opens a whole can of worms doesn't it.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
It's all about human rights here now. Can't do anything. On the other hand in Brum I had a very, very large dog and god help anyone if they had broken into my house. He would have let them in, but they never would have gotten out alive.....

Problem is, piece of trash gets in your house, good doggie has a chunk of him. Majority of people say great, trash complains he has been attacked by good doggie, good citizen and good doggie in court, with trash getting compensated.
Never right, but often the case :angry:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Problem is, piece of trash gets in your house, good doggie has a chunk of him. Majority of people say great, trash complains he has been attacked by good doggie, good citizen and good doggie in court, with trash getting compensated.
Never right, but often the case :angry:
American law is different, you are caught in someone elses house after breaking in, very bad what happens to you, but it is injury in commission of a crime. You can be shot dead and have no right to compensation if you were in another's house committing a crime. But yes, first thing and best thing is for the homeowner to flee the situation with all in the house, and phone the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom