Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Following reply received last night.

To:
Sent: Wed, Jan 29, 2014 11:13 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Help with Funds
Beloved .......... (He can't know me that well!)
Peace be unto you for your attempt in keeping my vision alive. If all men were like you, then poverty and hardship will become minimal at all levels. My aim is to build a charity organization for the purpose of supporting the poor and less privileged in our society but cannot carry it out due to my state of health.
I am critically ill at the moment and have been advised not to partake in any strenuous exercise that requires mental prowess. The project can kick start in your location and no need to worry as am sending you the funds to build and furnish it from start to completion. You decide whether to travel and expand the organization in nearby states or Country. Hope you understand? Are you from England?
Hope to read from you soon.
George.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
nice one. And how are you this afternoon ?
Thanks for asking WD. Bearing up is the phrase I think. All this wall to wall grey weather is not the best. How's things in Wales?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

To:
Peace be unto you for your attempt in keeping my vision alive. If all men were like you, then poverty and hardship will become minimal at all levels. My aim is to build a charity organization for the purpose of supporting the poor and less privileged in our society but cannot carry it out due to my state of health.
I am critically ill at the moment and have been advised not to partake in any strenuous exercise that requires mental prowess. The project can kick start in your location and no need to worry as am sending you the funds to build and furnish it from start to completion. You decide whether to travel and expand the organization in nearby states or Country. Hope you understand? Are you from England?
George.

Ah bless. He is critically ill after all. Sob sob cry cry

Blue

Squire

To:
George.

I wonder if the bloke knows what he is letting himself in for? Classic has him on his hook. Go Classic go.

classic33

Leg End Member
That's quite a puzzle classic :scratch:
Should I move it to Puzzles & Riddles?

Other than the fact he knows I live in England & the name on the e-mail account he knows nothing about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom