Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Glad you've had a good day Bob:hello:

A big :thumbsup: and a ^_^ to that man.

We actually had a couple of 'Well done' shouts but our parts of the track are generally in good nick.
Checked my geocaches as well plus another location to place one...
Later we headed to another section to remove some bulk litter which was so obvious where it came from, I'd have been more than glad to toss it back but our mob have no backbone to 'challenge' these scum:angry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:whistle:
You mean you haven't given it to him yet? How can you bear the wait for all that cash??

I'd love to see his face as he must think he's got a live one. I don't suppose he's seen your avatar! :laugh:

Be nice blue. The man is critically ill for gods sake Where is your compassion.?

classic33

Leg End Member
You mean you haven't given it to him yet? How can you bear the wait for all that cash??

I'd love to see his face as he must think he's got a live one. I don't suppose he's seen your avatar! :laugh:
He's not asked for it yet. I did wonder what effect the avatar might have on someone about to be meeting his maker though.

He might not have to worry about old age killing him, if he's truthfull over the fact he's only got a short time before shuffling of this mortal coil!

classic33

Leg End Member
I am saying that you would have a lot to tell him. After all you have had a lot of jobs, done a lot of things or am I wrong.
You're correct. But do I tell him all the jobs I've done?

classic33

Leg End Member
This one?
Cake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom