Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
This is how it looked this summer
View attachment 37145

I just took this one this morning
View attachment 37146

I take that back, that first one was Oct 2012. I added another fence panel so it ran the length of the whole trailer and the awning ripped off the side during a very windy day so I built a new one with wood and a tarp... here's a pic of it on the ground when I was building it

2013-05-02_13-12-27_730.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Is that an A-4 mallard Class?
It'd be a Class A4, "Mallard". One of 34 built, although some carried more than one name during their lifetime.

classic33

Leg End Member
And of course there have been 2,3,4 different miss marples, made by different channels amd different TV companies. One lots series is based in the village in thr 30, another is in the village nut murders take place in london, and for others she is travelling all over the shop after being asked by friends or acquaintances to investigate strange goings on.
Jane Marple
Portrayed by
Gracie Fields
Margaret Rutherford
Angela Lansbury
Dulcie Gray
Helen Hayes
Ita Ever
Joan Hickson
Geraldine McEwan
June Whitfield
Julia McKenzie
Isabella Parriss (playing young Miss Marple)
Julie Cox (playing Miss Marple as a young woman)

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Jane Marple
Portrayed byGracie Fields
Margaret Rutherford
Angela Lansbury
Dulcie Gray
Helen Hayes
Ita Ever
Joan Hickson
Geraldine McEwan
June Whitfield
Julia McKenzie
Isabella Parriss (playing young Miss Marple)
Julie Cox (playing Miss Marple as a young woman)
More than 3 or 4 then

classic33

Leg End Member
No response/reply to e-mail sent this morning
"Beloved friend,
Would you like to handle a Humanitarian work? Do you have love, care and mind for supporting the poor and less privilege that are in need of help? Can you help the widows and handicaps around you? If yes is your answer, Then you can assist me by keeping my vision alive. So if you know that you can do all this you let me know soonest. I am writing this letter for the sake of the many people who are really in need of help, May the lord bless you as you reply.

I am waiting for your response so that we can think of a way forward and shall be sending you my funds for this purpose, it is valued at 3.2M Pounds. Get back to me at
georgepage14@yahoo.com

Remain blessed,
George Page,"

Do you think he doesn't trust me?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
No response/reply to e-mail sent this morning
"Beloved friend,
Would you like to handle a Humanitarian work? Do you have love, care and mind for supporting the poor and less privilege that are in need of help? Can you help the widows and handicaps around you? If yes is your answer, Then you can assist me by keeping my vision alive. So if you know that you can do all this you let me know soonest. I am writing this letter for the sake of the many people who are really in need of help, May the lord bless you as you reply.

I am waiting for your response so that we can think of a way forward and shall be sending you my funds for this purpose, it is valued at 3.2M Pounds. Get back to me at
georgepage14@yahoo.com

Remain blessed,
George Page,"

Do you think he doesn't trust me?

Why wouldn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom