Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
She wanted to wait know what time period it is suppose to take place (not when it was filmed). And she was curious about the televisions, she described them as being tall skinny (console style) but with octogon screens?

I think it is supposed to take place in the 40s and 50s. The tvs of the time were enormous great things.huge box and tiny screens

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
1928-Baird-ModelC_small.JPG
like so?

somewhere in america

member of the unknown

That's a TV? Looks like a piece of furniture

The old console style TV's here were monstrosities but had large screens. You can still find them in thrift stores. My best friend when I was growing up had one.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I think she said it takes place in London, is that right?

And of course there have been 2,3,4 different miss marples, made by different channels amd different TV companies. One lots series is based in the village in thr 30, another is in the village nut murders take place in london, and for others she is travelling all over the shop after being asked by friends or acquaintances to investigate strange goings on.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
And of course there have been 2,3,4 different miss marples, made by different channels amd different TV companies. One lots series is based in the village in thr 30, another is in the village nut murders take place in london, and for others she is travelling all over the shop after being asked by friends or acquaintances to investigate strange goings on.

O! I'll have to to tell my mom there is more then one.... funny piece of trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom