Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Yes isn't he....Spit of his dad:laugh:

Oh sure he's cute too.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Seems this year that you've had our weather and we've had yours:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::stop::stop::stop:No no don't thank us, I assure you it has been our pleasure:laugh:
So where's ours gone... the 3 foot of snow for 5 weeks. I have my suspicions. WD?

Classic is still counting the days to the 12th Dec when @Rockymountain has to ride naked past Fenwick's window when it snows...

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I'm here, in between cooking tea and stripping down an old child trailer to turn it into a dog/general purpose trailer. Weather is :sun:11 degrees.
I have one of those.... a kid's trailer turned animal. Helps to have a hard flat bottom. I used the bottom plastic pan from a dog crate and added a blanket so she didnmt slide around. Also if your dog doesn't like to ride like mine add a heavy duty zipper at the bottom front instead of the velcro.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Just to confuse @somewhere in america further, Celt, meaning the group of people has a hard c, Kelt. Celtic, meaning 'relating to the Celts', also has a hard c, Keltic. It's just the football team from Glasgow that has a soft c, seltic.

No diy today for me, just the train home and some grocery shopping.

:cuppa:

I always thought it was with a k sound but never quite sure since I've heard newscasters say it with an s..... and they really should know better.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Just tell them Santa got nicked for the movement of livestock without the required paperwork. Mentjon in passing that when caught he was over the drink drive limit!
I mean what sort of example is that setting to kids?
i dont think that is going to work somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom