Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Well I've just had my salad for lunch and i wish I'd put another carrot in, still slightly hungry :cry:

But I do have another satsuma and an emergency bonk ration :whistle:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have a coffee on the go.

Up since 7am after going to bed at 3am!
Did a load of welding at the railway last night.
DSC_2157a.jpg

Then the lights went out due to a burnt out switch - not my fault. I may have to go back on Sunday to do a proper repair after making a temporary fix at about midnight.

We had a donation of workshop clear out stuff that we rummaged through. Some of us were allowed to rummage the bin of 'not useful' stuff and I got a pair of gas welding goggles steam punk glasses!
DSC_2159a.jpg

They need a clean and fettle, and then I will need the rest of the steam punk look for the next YACF Whitby night ride.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I have a coffee on the go.

Up since 7am after going to bed at 3am!
Did a load of welding at the railway last night.
View attachment 32257
Then the lights went out due to a burnt out switch - not my fault. I may have to go back on Sunday to do a proper repair after making a temporary fix at about midnight.

We had a donation of workshop clear out stuff that we rummaged through. Some of us were allowed to rummage the bin of 'not useful' stuff and I got a pair of gas welding goggles steam punk glasses!
View attachment 32259
They need a clean and fettle, and then I will need the rest of the steam punk look for the next YACF Whitby night ride.

Hi NT :hello:

Night Train

Maker of Things
:hello: Jo
:hello: Biscuit

I have a headache now.:sad: May need lunch, and paracetamol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom