Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Today is a stay in bed day, with tea, of course. :cuppa:

Jammy devil.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Summer. Tourists. Caravans.

Oh that. Thanks:thumbsup:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:laugh:
It would help if people were actually called what their names were like Uncle Frank was really "Sydney", Great Aunt Emma was actually "Ann" you know little things like that and the fact that every one has the same bloody name like James or Henry oh and Jack was really John....
I think it was fashion at one point to use the middle name rather than the first. Both of my grandfathers did this and I know of plenty more about their age who did the same.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
:hello: Morning all. Just having a quick look in on here before I have to go out and (try to) sell some of my DVDs.
Sew lots of DVD sized pockets in an old mac,fill with dvd's, look shifty(this is compulsary), double the price, make your pitch in hushed tones(also compulsory) whilst looking left and right.
No, no, no:stop::stop::stop::stop: Don't thank me till you've made your first million

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Looks like it'll be :rain: for most of the day but the temperature has finally dropped under 10° so I can wear my waterproofs without the boil in the bag effect. On the other hand, judging by how busy town was yesterday, I've only got a couple of weeks before it gets too busy for me to deal with and I have to abandon my forays into town for the duration. Better for my bank balance, not so good for my mental health :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom