Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yawn! Morning all 3 hours sleep last night that will teach me to get engrossed in something and lose track of the time....

Need tea and or cofffee.

@Mattonsea are all the moo cows A-okay?

First :cuppa:of the day :smile:
I am stoopid. New tyres not arrived. Check PF48 website which says delivered. Signature is not mine. Send mildly ranty email to them.
Then I find an abandoned parcel in the middle of the garden path. Cue second ranty email to them complaining about them not knocking on the door and I was in all day blah blah blah.................................then OH says, "what time was the delivery; could it have been while you were out on your bike?".
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Yes Might have been :blush::ohmy::rolleyes:

Mattonsea

Über Member
First :cuppa:of the day :smile:
I am stoopid. New tyres not arrived. Check PF48 website which says delivered. Signature is not mine. Send mildly ranty email to them.
Then I find an abandoned parcel in the middle of the garden path. Cue second ranty email to them complaining about them not knocking on the door and I was in all day blah blah blah.................................then OH says, "what time was the delivery; could it have been while you were out on your bike?".
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Yes Might have been :blush::ohmy::rolleyes:
ooohhh new tyres ,tell tell????

carrot_cat_smile1.jpg
:laugh::laugh:

ooohhh new tyres ,tell tell????
Schwalbe Marathon Plus Road Tyre - 35s. Skinny road tyres are not going to be much good in Asia, so I intended ordering the marathon touring ones but accidentally ordered the road tyres :blush: - but OH reckons the tread is no different to the new ones he's just got for touring (but his are Continentals). So I shall quickly go and compare tread, and if it looks similar, I shall keep them I think. It will be easier than faffing with returns.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Schwalbe Marathon Plus Road Tyre - 35s. Skinny road tyres are not going to be much good in Asia, so I intended ordering the marathon touring ones but accidentally ordered the road tyres :blush: - but OH reckons the tread is no different to the new ones he's just got for touring (but his are Continentals). So I shall quickly go and compare tread, and if it looks similar, I shall keep them I think. It will be easier than faffing with returns.

When do you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom