Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Traced back both sides of the family tree & found one of my ancestors was Oliver Cromwell!

That would explain a lot. Dictator yada yada yada

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Found with a broken wing and in a very poor state. Right hand wing if you look you can see is lying oddly. Vets were unable to get it any better than that as it was a real mess. Friend of mine is licenced to keep protected species and was the obvious choice for homing it. I help out when he is away or on holiday. That was the first time he came to me and it was a very humbling experience to have the trust of a bird from the wild. Even though I had a sticking plaster on my shoulder for the next couple of days and a tear in my best tweed jacket:blush::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was bought up to believe that one should treat it as an honour if an animal chooses to spend time with you. What a privilege to be chosen by such a beautiful animal .

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
You're part steam locomotive?:eek:
Now that would explain a lot

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Currently being serenaded by a fantastic military band as I wait for my train to leave. Central London is flooded with all the services trying to collect a million pounds in a day. They always get much more which is excellent. They even came into my office as we have a lot of reservists in my line of work. I have been fleeced for the best possible reason 4 times today :thumbsup:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Currently being serenaded by a fantastic military band as I wait for my train to leave. Central London is flooded with all the services trying to collect a million pounds in a day. They always get much more which is excellent. They even came into my office as we have a lot of reservists in my line of work. I have been fleeced for the best possible reason 4 times today :thumbsup:

Big respect to them for what they are asked to do :bravo:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm moderately sure Oliver Cromwell Snr had a son of the same name...

York seems to be falling apart. We've had two floods due to burst water mains in two days. Who knows what tomorrow will bring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom