Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
We are TB free, of to Milford church to rehearse Remembrance Sunday with the Cubs:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am back from Halifax, where I saw the chocolate delivery convoy starting to assemble, prior to setting off to restock shops in the NW after potsy's recent post-fast binge ...

potsys-post-fast-chocolate-delivery-convoy-starts-to-form.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have news from the hills, those ones in Yorkshire anyway.

Our resident hill climbing cyber expert, more commonly known as @phil_hg_uk has not been consumed by the hills of indeed been trapped in Bettys by a dozen fat rascals. Business is going great guns and Microsoft have been on the phone so we are poor distraction :laugh: but i am sure he will return when there is a lull.

@potsy he doesn't rate your chances of success on the new eating regime, i of course totally disagree:tongue:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
:highfive::cuppa:
No, I've not seen Doug for a while......he often takes the odd break and then comes back. When he got to 9999 posts he lurked for a very long time before posting the 10,000.

However he hasn't been well and has had a major op. Pat usually knows where he is.
As long as brave Cyclechatters still have the strength to lift their cups of tea, the name of Mad Doug Biker shall live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom