Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ahhh. First :cuppa: out the pot. :smile:
After drinking lots of tea and general faffing, as the :sun:is shining I have un-scewered the Giant from the turbo trainer and I shall go for a wee spin round the block :bicycle:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have a headache, bloody school bloody homework... this 1/2 terms homework is family tree - that should be interesting we have 3 weeks to do it and my parents have just gone on holiday for 2 weeks :eek:

If I could look at bloody marriage certificates online not just the record I could be well away with more details to follow up but all you can see is the records aaaargh!

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
I have a headache, bloody school bloody homework... this 1/2 terms homework is family tree - that should be interesting we have 3 weeks to do it and my parents have just gone on holiday for 2 weeks :eek:

If I could look at bloody marriage certificates online not just the record I could be well away with more details to follow up but all you can see is the records aaaargh!
Here you go Puddles. One Family Tree courtesy of "Why men don't listen & women can't read maps" A & B Pease.
DSCF0439 (450x338).jpg

Copy and paste...job done. No need to thank me:stop::laugh::laugh::laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member

Just say you no longer have one as it got blown down in the St. Judes' Day storm!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
well this is blinking marvellous. Bob has managed to stand on the keyboard and now the screen is at right angles to what it should be and the mouse is not behaving properly. How do I get the screen back to normal? :wacko:

User76 has down that a view times, to rotate screen for me on windows is Ctrl+Alt+Arrow key

If that does not work try Shift+Alt+Arrow Key

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Fank you Puddles. ^_^

I did try to switch off the puter, and then turn it back on again, which made no difference. I then did a right click on the desktop and got to screen orientation, and went to zero degrees instead of ninety.

It would have impossible to look anything up on tinternet to find what to do. It did not help that the mouse would go up when I moved the cursor across and vice versa. I did not to fiddle about with various function keys in case I made things much worser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom