Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Well that was interesting 26 x 25 to get to shop, freewheel back....and its flat all the way. Air brakes need fettling though...only worked on the way there. Sit up..stop. On way back Sit up go faster????? Guess I'll just have to mark it up as one of lifes little mysteries:wacko:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
thegreenmanisn't st: 2746533 said:
Morning all......Tea in bed again. Looking out the window to a :sun: clear blue sky might even go for a little ride, there again I might stay in bed and read the papers.
All right for some isnt it. ?

welsh dragon

Ooh ooh ooh. Gues what everyone.:rain: well. Blimey, i dont know the last time it was :rain: here. Why it must have been at least an.......hour ago. And there is hail mixed in with it. Oh joy joy indeed.

welsh dragon

[quIte="avalon, post: 2746543, member: 11030"]The rain is all part of the beauty of Wales.[/quote]
So Ive been told. However you can have too much of a good thing. I have heard on the news lately that we can expect a lot of snow this year as well.

The year before last we were snowed in for 3 weeks, as the council don't grit little lanes like ours. Even neighbours with 4x4 couldn't get up the lane.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Well that was interesting 26 x 25 to get to shop, freewheel back....and its flat all the way. Air brakes need fettling though...only worked on the way there. Sit up..stop. On way back Sit up go faster????? Guess I'll just have to mark it up as one of lifes little mysteries:wacko:
:blink::wacko::scratch:

Please explain confusions from the trucker cyclist here.

Freewheel back - tailwind?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

I was going to say that we've got unexpected :sun: here this morning but the sky to the west looks decidedly grey and grim and is heading this way at great speed :sad:

welsh dragon

I was going to say that we've got unexpected :sun: here this morning but the sky to the west looks decidedly grey and grim and is heading this way at great speed :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom