Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

How is the like table going I don't know where you look to see it but have you moved up rank yet?
Top of your screen, click on members. If you search a member(oh er missus) or categories. TBH to be in the top ten in any category you have to be round from the great migration

classic33

Leg End Member
Top of your screen, click on members. If you search a member(oh er missus) or categories. TBH to be in the top ten in any category you have to be round from the great migration
Not quite true, Rockys only been here just short of three years & he's at the top of one of the leader boards!!
Dell came here over a year later, yet has the most posts. The only one from the "Great Migration" at the top is Arch, on points!

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
What is this ''Great Migration'' I keep hearing about?
Its from when Cycling Plus(C+) became BikeRadar & managed to alienate nearly all its users, along with a fair share of its magazine readers. They "dumbed down" most of the threads and those involved in the "Great Migration" headed this way, July 2007.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
morning ^_^ :dance: :crazy:

(wow, this first cup of tea is good)

classic33

Leg End Member
Just had a look at bikeradar.com. It's all about cycling and nothing but cycling. Pretty boring bunch if you ask me.
I did use to buy Cycling Plus magazine before the internet really took off.
Sorry for not answering sooner, but the network went down. Gave up & fell asleep around five, last time I checked it was 04:37.
Slight case of wind round this nec'o'woods this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom