Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Good morning everyone. Well at least I survived the night of high winds and pounding rain. Tea anyone. ?

People in Scotland are used to bad weather. Aren't they. ?
Not this year WD, in this wee corner of paradise we've had an incredibly good weather year. Till last night when all h**l let loose. Off to the village shop in a mo for coo juice. Back soon if I'm not blown or washed away

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Top of your screen, click on members. If you search a member(oh er missus) or categories. TBH to be in the top ten in any category you have to be round from the great migration

But were you not almost over-taking someone the other day? I have made sure to like lots but I can't remember who you were almost about to go past.

Reactions: TVC

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mattonsea said:
Morning WD are you still intact ?????
Just about. The ground Is now so soaked that it can't take any more. Its now just running off wherever it can. Morning by the way:hello: tea. ?

Mattonsea

Über Member
Managed to upset one or two CAD regulars again, only this. time not in CAD. Even got an apology from one, who said it was he at fault!
An apology ,can we have it framed and mounted?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Whatever it was, it probably had nothing to do with what the thread was actually about.
not classic. Im talking about the general person on the dark side. They start off talking about one thing and end up going off at a tangent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom