Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
@Puddles
Dress yourselves up again again and hi jack a lift.:laugh:

I can't it face it :laugh: I am still removing red from my face with cleanser, even though I have washed it 3 times and cleansed twice already!

They do do coffee at the theatre which you can take in with you and there is a bakery near by so I might be able to mentally bribe myself and then do the little engine that could with every turn on the pedals.

On the age thing I shall be 40 next year my Mummy wanted me born on Valentines Day, she missed by 1/2 hour

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning everyone. The old age pensioner here. Hope everyone slept well. Weather is same old same old. Tea anyone. ?

Puddles

upload_2013-11-1_7-7-32.png

upload_2013-11-1_7-12-13.png

I have a choice of routes all with the :eek: hills this one may be the winner
upload_2013-11-1_7-9-52.png

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
IQ???? Think I had one of those once but they beat it out of me at school!!!!
Never mind, blue sky here making a promising start to the day.
Morning all

Morning brave visitor and welcome.
Don't be put off by the insanity on this thread just feed us tea and cake and you will fit right in.

Right I'm off to battle in the smoke enjoy all .

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Have a great day Hils :hello:

What is this insanity of which you speak? It all seems normal to me.
I dont know anything. I live in blissful ignorance. Welcome rbreid.

Puddles

IQ???? Think I had one of those once but they beat it out of me at school!!!!
Never mind, blue sky here making a promising start to the day.
Morning all
:hello:

I have no idea about my IQ either, one of the small people probably broke it or covered it in snot.

We have whitey grey skies that threaten rain,.

We are now in serious talks about cycling to see Planes..... along the lines of it is busy roads, and some hills and I am not pushing your bike if you get tired. It will be a trip of suck it up buttercup!

Puddles

We were on the top table - so the eyes of the assembled company were on us. It was hard enough knowing which of the twenty pieces of cutlery to use and when. I gather you can get 30 days solitary for passing the port the wrong way :laugh:

You had 20 pieces of cutlery you could have dropped under the table and had to retrieve ( and then been a vampire underneath), if it had long cloths to the floor on it you could have also flapped them and made "ghost" sounds :smile:

Puddles

I hope you get there alright Puddles. Are you taking Little or Large?

Oh Little, if I take Large Squidge will angle for either a) him getting in too or b) him getting in on hills and I push his bike and my bike with the pair of them in Large.

Bertha will need her panniers put back on though (she was undressed for the bike man yesterday) for rain gear.
Google says it will take 36 minutes cycling so translated to us that means leave at least 1 1/4 hours for the journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom