Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
TBH - I know I am a bit odd compared to 'normal' people, but I have been making many more silly mistakes since I got ill, including the near fatal one of not accepting how ill I was! It is probably a combination of stress, worry, lack of sleep, and reduced oxygen to my brain. I feel as though my IQ has dropped about 50 points in the past year ... :thumbsdown:
One of the side effects of warfarin

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Well, I certainly felt a lot better when I came off it in March of this year! I'll stick with it now until my case review next summer, and see how things are going then.

In the mean time, you lot will have to make allowances for me! :laugh:

What even more allowances than usual ? :laugh::laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
You have to remember that it doesn't leave the bloodstream for a while after stopping, so you'll have been getting used to not having as much & then you're put back on it. So the body has to get used to it again. You're hit twice in effect!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry I think I changed the subject there. Does that make me a troll?
Is there a subject in Tea?? :whistle:

TBH - I know I am a bit odd compared to 'normal' people, but I have been making many more silly mistakes since I got ill, including the near fatal one of not accepting how ill I was! It is probably a combination of stress, worry, lack of sleep, and reduced oxygen to my brain. I feel as though my IQ has dropped about 50 points in the past year ... :thumbsdown:
That's not good when it started at 52 ! :wacko:

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom