Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tests by prior appointment only at the clinics in the valley, but there is a drop-in at the hospital in Halifax, so that's where I will have to go! If they notice that the date is wrong, I'll just tell them that an idiot told me that the test was next month ... :whistle:

Hopefully, the results will show that I need another increase in the dose because I am still not feeling right and want some more help.
Tell them you got the date confused and stuff because you were feeling so rough.......

Why am I awake at silly o'clock?

:cuppa:
Dunno, must be catching. I was too :cry:

Mattonsea

Über Member
@Mattonsea morning matt. Tea. ?
Morning cup of Joe on the go:thumbsup: Children are doing house work ???? Another smaller storm coming in and its orrible out there.

Frood42

I know where my towel is
Morning :hello:
Plenty of rain :rain: here, thankfully I am sitting in a nice warm office watching it out the window (we have windows :dance:).

I managed to miss the rain (just some little drizzle as I neared the office) as I got in at 8am.
I had a lovely hot shower and then went for brekkie, before starting at 9am.

We even have radiators here, and with no one else cycling I can take over 2 radiators to get my stuff dry. ^_^
I do feel rather lucky that I can go for a short or long ride in the morning and then have access to some nice facilites when I get to work. :thumbsup:

I have already had my recovery hot chocolate, but I can always put the kettle on again? :cuppa:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Tell them you got the date confused and stuff because you were feeling so rough.......
TBH - I know I am a bit odd compared to 'normal' people, but I have been making many more silly mistakes since I got ill, including the near fatal one of not accepting how ill I was! It is probably a combination of stress, worry, lack of sleep, and reduced oxygen to my brain. I feel as though my IQ has dropped about 50 points in the past year ... :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom