Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I can imagine :laugh:

To be honest it wasn't that difficult because you have a brain and can work out what I am trying to get you to do.

I do however on occasion spend up to an hour trying to explain to people how to send an email or the difference between putting a web address into the address bar rather than into a Google search box :banghead:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
To be honest it wasn't that difficult because you have a brain and can work out what I am trying to get you to do.

I do however on occasion spend up to an hour trying to explain to people how to send an email or the difference between putting a web address into the address bar rather than into a Google search box :banghead:
Oh you have met my Mother then :laugh:

Puddles

Does your Mother send you an email, and then ring you up to tell you that she has sent you an email?

Does she also forward you an email, and then send you a separate email saying that she has forwarded an email to you?

:scratch:

Almost have you met her too? She also phones to tell me when her pooter says things to her and also has trouble knowing the difference between a web address and an e-mail.

I sent her a jokey link in email once that was puppies licking the screen.

I told her to click on the link and it would clean her screen.

When I saw her I asked if she liked it, she told me she was ignoring it as I could do it for her when I visited in case it got complicated this screen cleaning lark :rolleyes:

potsy

Rambler
I should be home now with a nice G&T in my hand. Instead I am still on a train, a slow train:cry:
I'm home :hello:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Doesn't some nail varnish remove have acetone in it? Might be a cheap way to get some.
Have you tried Nail varnish remover???
I think I might nip down to Boots tomorrow and pick up some cheap nail varnish remover. I think that has acetone in it ...

I found the Araldite hardener so I have bonded the handle back on my mug really firmly now! I'll clean up the mess tomorrow.

Puddles

I think I might nip down to Boots tomorrow and pick up some cheap nail varnish remover. I think that has acetone in it ...

I found the Araldite hardener so I have bonded the handle back on my mug really firmly now! I'll clean up the mess tomorrow.

Cheapest nastiest nail varnish remover you can find will have the highest acetone content usually, pound type shop is best.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Does your Mother send you an email, and then ring you up to tell you that she has sent you an email?

Does she also forward you an email, and then send you a separate email saying that she has forwarded an email to you?

:scratch:
I have heard of someone printing out an email and then posting the printout to an interested third party rather than forwarding it to their email address! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom