Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I have heard of someone printing out an email and then posting the printout to an interested third party rather than forwarding it to their email address! :laugh:
My diving instructor can't get the hang of his iPad, so he composes me emails, then keeps sending them to my phone number on his contact page, so I get the disjointed BT puter woman attempting to read it out onto my answer machine.

classic33

Leg End Member
But ... it would cost me £3 in fares to get to a pound shop! (I'm not going to cycle into Halifax when no audax event is involved.)
Ah go on. You can have the "fun" of navigating the one-way system in Halifax. IF you survive the junction at King Cross. Then wondering if your bike will still be outside when you come out. Locked or not, taxi drivers have taken two poles & a bollard out getting into the taxi rank outside Tescos, this year alone!!

Last edited:

potsy

Rambler
[quote="Hill Wimp, post: 2739010, member: 31440"
Could really do with something savory to eat too but i'm out of anything like that as well.:sad:[/quote]
Pig-Bread-Kawaii-Baking-Blog-Cute-Food.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
[quote="Hill Wimp, post: 2739010, member: 31440"
Could really do with something savory to eat too but i'm out of anything like that as well.:sad:
Pig-Bread-Kawaii-Baking-Blog-Cute-Food.jpg
[/quote]

Brilliant :laugh:

TVC

Hils, I've noticed that in the league table I am only 150 likes behind Potsy.

Have I mentioned how I think you are my favouritest forum member, and that Potsy sniggers when you are not looking.

Now I know you are beyond corruption, but, just saying.

BTW I hope you don't know Adrian.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Hils, I've noticed that in the league table I am only 150 likes behind Potsy.

Have I mentioned how I think you are my favouritest forum member, and that Potsy sniggers when you are not looking.

Now I know you are beyond corruption, but, just saying.

BTW I hope you don't know Adrian.

Are you asking me to NOT like @potsy posts TVC ?????

Do you really think someone as lowly as me would know someone from the dizzy heights of CAD ?

Reactions: TVC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom