Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
We can make one up for you if you like, though being a girl and from the south it won't be very high :whistle:
:angry: Want to run that one past me again Potsy ?????

Or better still dare you to say that to Jo :laugh:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Whatever it is that you have been doing so far this year, now that it is getting cold, dark and windy - start doing 25% more! :thumbsup:

To show some solidarity, I will soon go and do 30 minutes on my gym bike!

I have no choice but to do more, smallest small person started pre-school so now I have 2 lots of everything to attend and at different ends of the village instead of 1 lot of things to attend 1 end of the village, come rain or come shine!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Yes. The thread about fox hunting started off as should the laws regarding using dogs be relaxed and after a while, people were practically having a punch up about hunting and shooting any animal at any time for any reason.

Then it really went to hell in a handbasket after that. Its best not offer an opinion on anything I am begining to think.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Yes. The thread about fox hunting started off as should the laws regarding using dogs be relaxed and after a while, people were practically having a punch up about hunting and shooting any animal at any time for any reason.

Then it really went to hell in a handbasket after that. Its best not offer an opinion on anything I am begining to think.

I found a really good way to handle them, in the site preferences you can hide the entire forum then if anyone should escape into any other threads I just add them to the ignore list :thumbsup:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
We can make one up for you if you like, though being a girl and from the south it won't be very high :whistle:

I would like to see you northern racers do what I do with the trailer, shopping and small people, you would be making User76 get out and walk within 5 minutes never mind the nights we pick Squidge up from after school clubs and then I have a 3 y/o AND an 8 y/o to drag along!

potsy

Rambler
I would like to see you northern racers do what I do with the trailer, shopping and small people, you would be making User76 get out and walk within 5 minutes never mind the nights we pick Squidge up from after school clubs and then I have a 3 y/o AND an 8 y/o to drag along!
:laugh:
You don't know me very well do you?

Today I did have a full 2kg of 'stuff' in my lightweight racing panier though :tongue:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:laugh:
You don't know me very well do you?

Today I did have a full 2kg of 'stuff' in my lightweight racing panier though :tongue:

I carried my Gillet AND my rain jacket :training:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
You'll need at least one extra trailer on that tractor Pud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom