Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Their loss

Not much. I did start to reply about how you only ever come here to have a go at us, but decided to try and be nice instead so I deleted it all and chatted instead.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Lemon Drizzle cake & coconut cake now out of the oven I love the sizzle the lemon drizzle makes when you put on the drizzle, small people are now asking for 3rd puddings being the cake! Clearly they have worms tonight.

So whose turn is it to do the
thteasmileyf.gif
whilst the cakes cool enough to slice?

Arch

Married to Night Train
(To Phil) I do ^_^
(To Arch) Who has been having a go at whom? You haven't been in here much have you.

Well, I have a job to do during the day, so I've clearly missed something.

There are plenty of unpleasant people all over the forum. If you think the 'majority' of unpleasantness is in this thread, you've got a funny bias going on.

Partly why NT doesn't really post here any more is after some needlessly rude and dismissive replies to his posts, including from a mod. Not in here, just in threads where he offered an opinion in answer to a question.

You don't generally join in with this thread, fair enough, that's your choice, but you do only seem to pop up to criticise. Banging on about skewing Shaun's stats, in a thread that's been running almost since the start, started by people who did a great deal to promote the forum in its early days is a bit rich.

Right, I'm upset now, so I'm going to go and cook dinner.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
You don't generally join in with this thread, fair enough, that's your choice, but you do only seem to pop up to criticise. Banging on about skewing Shaun's stats, in a thread that's been running almost since the start, started by people who did a great deal to promote the forum in its early days is a bit rich.
It also seems a bit rich that the critisism you mention is coming from someone whose last 100 posts have only included 14 made in cycle related topics.:whistle:

potsy

Rambler
I think everyone has put you on ignore.
Not everyone :hello:

I missed all the drama too, there does seem to be a lot of it lately in here :sad:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I am actually looking forward to watching this now on all these recommendations.

Wonder what @Archie_tect would like to design if money and planning were no problem?
I design to tight budgets HW... only once had a lovely family to design for, who's son had cerebral palsy as a result of a hospital accident.... so they had been awarded compensation- they wanted built a house looking south over the Tyne Valley all on one level with open views for him to look at and a sensory room and special aids and hoists to every room. The planners were difficult but we got there principally because it had to be kept below a set height and had to look like a farm building from across the valley [three miles away]... they were fantastic and their dad built it... I don't work for rich spoilt arrogant clients... they get vetoed at the first meeting! The farmer who owned the field built a 2m high timber fence on his boundary to stop them having a view [ you can see the top of it] so we propped the house up on stilts to see over the fence, which gave them a basement for their parents to convert to a 'granny flat' one day, so he did us all a favour.... then he planted a conifer hedge to grow but the planners are onto it! The stone, the walls, the windows and the paving were things they wanted but we put recycled water, PV, solar hot water, heat recovery and a special modular boiler in it so the energy used is controlled and as efficient as we could make it.... it was their dream, not mine!

1393997_10151655815247096_1369038289_n.jpg
1382194_10151655815537096_1161619800_n.jpg
1385953_10151655815287096_803718643_n.jpg
1382345_10151655815297096_666926894_n.jpg

Last edited:

Lullabelle

Banana
I will be glad when this week finishes, 1pm tomorrow, so hectic at times I have felt as though I have met myself coming back :wacko: you guys and girls always make me smile after a crappy day :hugs: to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom