Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
OMG I have just seen Mr Rauks post. What ever have you lot been up too. ?

Anyway I must now go lie on the sun bed, lunch was exhausting :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
OMG I have just seen Mr Rauks post. What ever have you lot been up too. ?

Anyway I must now go lie on the sun bed, lunch was exhausting :laugh:
Didn't the chicken taste odd though?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:hello: For the record @Hill Wimp I did not post in CAD 'onest I is a good girl I am! :laugh:

I did post an opinion based on experience with dogs in the cafe which apparently is not allowed unless you want to have a full scale scientific debate and if you do tell the man you do not want to debate it it makes you a horrible creature that is wrong and mistreats animals even though they agree with you cos I did not use the right words for him as an expert. (I suspect my brain is mostly mush now after too many conversations with under 5's about stuff what is foo foo) From now on I shall stick to Tea? (posting infrequently of course lest I mess up the forums google ratings as this forum is to make money) and posting about serious cycling issues that I know 'ck all about that I have googled first rather than reading lots about cycling and learning at a slow pace about stuff and starting a new thread for every stupid question I have cos if I ask it in the thread it relates to that is wrong and I will get told off for it.

I shall start riding huge numbers of miles after I have traded Bertha for a lightweight bicycle, got myself a whizzy phone or some GPS thingy that tracks my every movement and speed and post that regularly after I have had a personality transplant that means I have a need to compete with others, enjoy getting hot and sweaty and treating other human beings with contempt and arrogance. Sheesh and I used to wonder why cyclists had such a bad name with others.

Yes I am having another bad day, I knew it would be a bad day when it started with walking along with 2 small people & the dog at silly o clock back home this morning after his walk pre-breakfast and get ready for school with a steaming pile of dog poo on a tissue (A princess tissue that User76 was loathe to give up for dog poo handling no less) in one hand as I put a different coat on that had a lack of dog poo bags in and did I see a dog poo bin did I hell!

And sorry and thank you to those that did get annoyed on my account you are all very nice, but it seems to have caused more of a upheaval and I am sorry someone was so annoyed they did post nasty things about someone and get into troubles. :smooch:

So as you were rant over.

Cake is baking and kettle is on.....

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
That is so funny. I think we have all had a rant today. I had a run in witn a certain person on that same thread. We must all be in the doghouse. Going to have my dinner now.
Yum yum.

Hill Wimp

:hello: For the record @Hill Wimp I did not post in CAD 'onest I is a good girl I am! :laugh:

I did post an opinion based on experience with dogs in the cafe which apparently is not allowed unless you want to have a full scale scientific debate and if you do tell the man you do not want to debate it it makes you a horrible creature that is wrong and mistreats animals even though they agree with you cos I did not use the right words for him as an expert. (I suspect my brain is mostly mush now after too many conversations with under 5's about stuff what is foo foo) From now on I shall stick to Tea? (posting infrequently of course lest I mess up the forums google ratings as this forum is to make money) and posting about serious cycling issues that I know 'ck all about that I have googled first rather than reading lots about cycling and learning at a slow pace about stuff and starting a new thread for every stupid question I have cos if I ask it in the thread it relates to that is wrong and I will get told off for it.

I shall start riding huge numbers of miles after I have traded Bertha for a lightweight bicycle, got myself a whizzy phone or some GPS thingy that tracks my every movement and speed and post that regularly after I have had a personality transplant that means I have a need to compete with others, enjoy getting hot and sweaty and treating other human beings with contempt and arrogance. Sheesh and I used to wonder why cyclists had such a bad name with others.

Yes I am having another bad day, I knew it would be a bad day when it started with walking along with 2 small people & the dog at silly o clock back home this morning after his walk pre-breakfast and get ready for school with a steaming pile of dog poo on a tissue (A princess tissue that User76 was loathe to give up for dog poo handling no less) in one hand as I put a different coat on that had a lack of dog poo bags in and did I see a dog poo bin did I hell!

And sorry and thank you to those that did get annoyed on my account you are all very nice, but it seems to have caused more of a upheaval and I am sorry someone was so annoyed they did post nasty things about someone and get into troubles. :smooch:

So as you were rant over.

Cake is baking and kettle is on.....
:hugs:

Hill Wimp

Ok I will put the kettle on

Who's for :cuppa: and
image.jpg

There er maybe a few missing:shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom