Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
So you're the one with the offensive post.:gun:
Who?

Blimey, I hope the offensiveness wasn't connected with my arrival... Apologies if it was.

Meanwhile, I am in a post-prandial flurry of cuisinitude.

I had just enough pastry to make an open apple tart. Took advice to stew a few bits of apple to mush and line the pastry with it before laying out the decorative slices. It seems like good advice.

I have enough pastry left over (and I hate to throw away) to make strips across the top. This will make it a "mostly-open apple lattice tart with really only a few sparse lattices".

I may even have invented a new kind of pud and would be taken more seriously if I had a French name. So there.

Last edited:
Blimey, I hope the offensiveness wasn't connected with my arrival... Apologies if it was.

Meanwhile, I am in a post-prandial flurry of cuisinitude.

I had just enough pastry to make an open apple tart. Took advice to stew a few bits of apple to much and line the pastry with it before laying out the decorative slices. It seems like good advice.

I have enough pastry left over (and I hate to throw away) to make strips across the top. This will make it a "mostly-open apple lattice tart with really only a few sparse lattices".

I may even have invented a new kind of pud and would be taken more seriously if I had a French name. So there.
:hungry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Ive just come back and seen this. Was it something I said. I hope not. I apologise if it was.

Im sorry

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Whatever was said it can't have been bad because none of us picked up on it. No need to apologise. Either of you.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Blimey aren't we even waiting till evening before abusing each other now
whip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom