Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
It seems that Dentists are doing alright from the tea club. Last week I chipped a tooth, and the following day the filling fell out :cursing: So I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I have to go every 4 months anyway for a good old clean up, my dentist said I've got deep pockets.... I think I must have to keep paying his fees!
Anyway back to normal this week after a manic last week with no time for CC, I've a lot of catching up to do.

I am not well organised with my craft stuff, the childrens craft stuff seems to have taken over where I was organised and now my stuff has been shoved in places "out of their way" but I am about to re-claim one of my welsh dressers and I also found the "baby box" in the loft which has a nice lift up compartment in it for stuff and also an empty folder with those inserts in so I can be a bit more organised and finally "file" patterns and stuff away to do again...
I'm not either, but my problem is having too many spaces to store things. I have a shed (which was for pottery, now adapted to jewellery stuff). I have a studio in the middle of being built to stick my kiln and clay and stuff in. And I have a nice big cupboard inside for other stuff.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I'm not either, but my problem is having too many spaces to store things. I have a shed (which was for pottery, now adapted to jewellery stuff). I have a studio in the middle of being built to stick my kiln and clay and stuff in. And I have a nice big cupboard inside for other stuff.

I am not at all jealous not even a little bit....................................

Okay......................

Maybe I am!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Puddles, I have a package ready to send to you. If, and that's a big if, I remember to get to the post office on the way home tomorrow, I'll get it to you...

Mattonsea

Über Member
How do you break a chicken coup?
The lid was heavy so to stop the fox getting in . So he dropped it down and it broke the coup in two.
It was my fault because I needed eggs for his dinner??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom