Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

PlumberWatch

Flue hole is now bricked up whilst the pipework is progressing in the airing cupboard. Water may be switched back on shortly which is good because tea and toilet facilities are much needed all round.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Grated cheese, yes a good idea. I eat very little salt, so I would probably just sprinkle some Chinese Five Spice on them. Is it unusual for small people to like garlic?

I have no idea what small people (others) like normally. They both love garlic, Squidge had extra strong garlic sausage in his lunch box today. Squidge also loves Sprouts (he will fight you for a sprout) and anchovies xx( User76 adores parsnips. I think that they are abnormal, but then they live in the house of eat it or starve not shall I make you something else my little darling.

I now need to find the button box and set Squidge to work on it when he gets home from school to find suitably tudor looking buttons in it, I also need to cut up the vile bad e-bay cheap from china purchase of a wool wrap with faux fur trim and blanket stitch around arm holes and stuff after I have fitted it to him then sew on said tudor looking buttons, I also need to take off the buttons of the shirt I purchased and sew the front up instead. :cry:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have about eleventy million buttons he could look through as well, if he likes. I "inherited" them from various aunties that did sewing. Over the years, they have been sorted, into:

Very nice ones that I might use at some stage,
Ones all the same and still on the little cardboard doofer
Large bright/nice ones
Small bright/nice ones
Shirt buttons with four holes
Shirt buttons with two holes
Ugly/large brown or black ones/ugly ones never likely to be used, but you never know if they might be needed.

This process has been a gradual one. When I have been looking for buttons, and founded ones the same, they have been put in those see through cash bags that banks use. Why is it that if you need six buttons of a particular size, you can find five of the right size or seven of the right colour, but the wrong size. :wacko:

It is particularly to be noted that sorting buttons is a task for doing in daylight, otherwise you get all the blue, brown and black ones muddled up.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I have about eleventy million buttons he could look through as well, if he likes. I "inherited" them from various aunties that did sewing. Over the years, they have been sorted, into:

Large bright/nice ones
Small bright/nice ones
Ugly/large brown or black ones/ugly ones never likely to be used, but you never know if they might be needed.

This process has been a gradual one. When I have been looking for buttons, and founded ones the same, they have been put in those see through cash bags that banks use. Why is it that if you need six buttons of a particular size, you can find five of the right size or seven of the right colour, but the wrong size. :wacko:

It is particularly to be noted that sorting buttons is a task for doing in daylight, otherwise you get all the blue, brown and black ones muddled up.

When you need, for example, 6 buttons the same, you approach your button box while saying loudly "I need 7 buttons all the same." then you will find 6.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?

Large bright/nice ones
Small bright/nice ones

My button box was my great grannys, then my granny's and then my Mummys many generations of small people have found delight in the button box I can remember sifting through it as a child ^_^ I was only deemed to be old enough to be holder of the button box last year! :laugh:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
2807145-cold_fever_flu_cold_smiley_emoticon_000546_large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom