Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Wow, now someone else is telling porkies
No, but ride home from work tomorrow. Should get about 1.9 miles in.
I thought so too :giggle:

I thought so too :giggle:
Excuse me..... remove that . right now
th_smiley_slapbackhead.gif

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Back from Bitterne, Mum was 4 minutes late for her optician appointment due to red traffic lights so User76 and I pretended we were not with her when the snotty woman told her that she would not be seen, I was most impressed with her restraint, she was very well behaved.

I found a white shirt in the charity shop for Squidge being a Tudor, User76 also found a delightful multi-coloured beaded evening bag she decided she just had to have along with a jigsaw puzzle and I also found a gazunder which is perfect for my basil.

I also visited the 99p shop and purchased 2 packets of highland toffee bonbons, a plastic cauldron, 3 posters with times tables, days of the week, and 1-10 on, some cupcake shaped handwarmers (it was cake shape or knicker shaped and I didn't want the small people wandering with knicker shaped handwarmers) and some candy canes. No toblerone for Mr P as he is in the dog house.

Dinner is slices of roast pork in stock warming in the slow cooker, the stock shall then be thickened for gravy, Mash, Sprouts & Carrots. Dessert either apple pie or rice pudding, most likely apple pie. Mince is out of the freezer as it will be Chilli tomorrow probably with Ceti Eel Potatoes as they are known in this house, or potato fans as they are known to the rest of the world as dessert will be apple pie or rice pudding, most likely rice pudding.

Ceti Eel
parasite-parasitoid-types-of-aliens-ceti-alpha-V.jpg

Potato Fans

upload_2013-10-14_13-34-2.jpeg

I have the central heating on cos it is bloody cold and I am on strike with regards to the wood burner.

So now it is :cuppa: whilst sitting quietly hoping a tired User76 will nap before we have to get Squidge from school as he went with 2 doors up this morning so did not :bicycle: and if User76 is tired I shall have to get Bertha out to take User76 to collect him else I will end up carrying a sleeping User76 she had a bad night with a nasty tickly cough.

P.s. Why can you not just have a basket on your bike for all this stuffs for rides and why can you not use a plastic bag and rubber band to keep shoes dry?

Mattonsea

Über Member
Back from Bitterne, Mum was 4 minutes late for her optician appointment due to red traffic lights so User76 and I pretended we were not with her when the snotty woman told her that she would not be seen, I was most impressed with her restraint, she was very well behaved.

I found a white shirt in the charity shop for Squidge being a Tudor, User76 also found a delightful multi-coloured beaded evening bag she decided she just had to have along with a jigsaw puzzle and I also found a gazunder which is perfect for my basil.

I also visited the 99p shop and purchased 2 packets of highland toffee bonbons, a plastic cauldron, 3 posters with times tables, days of the week, and 1-10 on, some cupcake shaped handwarmers (it was cake shape or knicker shaped and I didn't want the small people wandering with knicker shaped handwarmers) and some candy canes. No toblerone for Mr P as he is in the dog house.

Dinner is slices of roast pork in stock warming in the slow cooker, the stock shall then be thickened for gravy, Mash, Sprouts & Carrots. Dessert either apple pie or rice pudding, most likely apple pie. Mince is out of the freezer as it will be Chilli tomorrow probably with Ceti Eel Potatoes as they are known in this house, or potato fans as they are known to the rest of the world as dessert will be apple pie or rice pudding, most likely rice pudding.

Ceti Eel
parasite-parasitoid-types-of-aliens-ceti-alpha-V.jpg

Potato Fans

View attachment 30797

I have the central heating on cos it is bloody cold and I am on strike with regards to the wood burner.

So now it is :cuppa: whilst sitting quietly hoping a tired User76 will nap before we have to get Squidge from school as he went with 2 doors up this morning so did not :bicycle: and if User76 is tired I shall have to get Bertha out to take User76 to collect him else I will end up carrying a sleeping User76 she had a bad night with a nasty tickly cough.

P.s. Why can you not just have a basket on your bike for all this stuffs for rides and why can you not use a plastic bag and rubber band to keep shoes dry?
That's Chekhov's ear !!!!

Puddles

That's Chekhov's ear !!!!

It is!

:bravo:

Puddles

I thought it was someone's nose, but I did not dare to ask. I do Potato Fans with new tatoes when I would like roasted tatoes in the summer. Do you sprinkle yours* with anything, @Puddles?

* By which I refer to tatoes, not toes nor noses.

Yes! All sorts (not liquorice) I generally like salt & pepper and some chilli flakes or paprika or something, Mr P will have salt & lots of pepper and maybe a tiny bit of cumin or paprika, possibly garlic, small people tend to like just garlic and a tiny bit of salt. They are quite nice with melted butter & garlic on them, and also grated cheese squished in the flappy bits is good :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom