Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I now have an image of rocky sat outside Waterloo station "Spare us a quid for some tea Guv"

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
By the way Hils, I'm looking for a smelly banker so that I can fall asleep on his shoulder.

You are going the wrong way for that at this time of day but depending on how long your lunch is you may just get one on the tube going home.

Monday they are usually ok, just miserable as some market would have fallen over the weekend and it's too early in the week for the alcohol to flow. Wait until Wednesday then they are all fed up.

I will have to listen to where they have all booked their skiing soon, oh joy !

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Did someone mention pork pies? :hungry:

:stop: fizzy drinks no no no you are in training and need water all week to ensure you are properly hydrated for 7 DAYS TIME :biggrin:
I was supposed to be spending Saturday doing nowt. Now I have a kayaking session in the pool in the morning. I got offered first dibs on the only cancellation for this session, and I can't refuse it. I need to be careful if I can. Last session I had a huge bruise on my arm and an even huger hugely large one right across the back of my leg, thigh and knee. That wouldn't help on the 100 in the slightest :ohmy:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I was supposed to be spending Saturday doing nowt. Now I have a kayaking session in the pool in the morning. I got offered first dibs on the only cancellation for this session, and I can't refuse it. I need to be careful if I can. Last session I had a huge bruise on my arm and an even huger hugely large one right across the back of my leg, thigh and knee. That wouldn't help on the 100 in the slightest :ohmy:

Quick spin today as a leg losener ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom