Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One school, when kids fancied a snowball fight, only allowed it in PE kit. I didn't take part :cold::cold::cold:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
The school was only 2 streets away, I dont remember ever having a single day off school because of broken heating or snow :cursing:

My primary school was at the top of my road, no excuses there and i couldn't dawdle either as my mum could see me walk in the gates. Thank goodness they didin't have mobile phones then as she would have been ringing me to hurry up.:unsure:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Pat called me a hen so I thought I would have a change for a while. Poorly Potsy has changed yet again this week. Must be the drugs.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oooh I shall be trying some simple knitting I think cos here has a how to cast on video

http://thebigknit.co.uk/join-in

With patterns for simple "hats" they look like egg cozy's

Great idea!

I've been knitting. Now I need to figure out the arms and mittens, so I've popped back to the arctic half of the room to have a look back at the pattern that was posted...

Also, to refocus my eyes from knitting distance to laptop screen distance. I'm getting old!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Nooooo you should never feel inadequate I is seriously not adequate!

No really. If you can fettle two little ones with the care you do, you're more than adequate. When I visit my sister, I come away exhausted, and full of admiration for how she does it!

TVC

My brother is a head of department at a public school
My sister was a teacher
My father's first wife was a teacher
My sister in law was a teaching assistant
My niece is a deputy head
My other niece is in teacher training
My nephew is a primary headmaster

Each one is a hero to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom