Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Got it yay !!
Keep it, I don't want it.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Perhaps I just need the hard drive wiping :laugh:

250297.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I met some friends this afternoon for coffee as i wasn't riding out, they moan when i do, and i came away totally drained by their dramas. Im an now pottering/ dancing round on a Saturday night listening to great musical memories from the 80s.:thumbsup:

I cant remember that much from the 80's ............. I assume I had a good time.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
They do say if you can't remember then it must have been good.

phil_hg_uk

They do say if you can't remember then it must have been good.

I remember I left home in 1982 and got my own bedsit, the night I moved out I was supposed to go to Bradford to see Iron Maiden Number of The Beast Tour and I missed it which was a bummer. 1983 was good coz I was young and the only one of my friends who had their own place and had lots of ladies popping round ;). Then I remember 1988 Donington Monsters of Rock got to see Guns & Roses and Iron Maiden were headlining and were awesome.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
1984 i did my O levels and i remember the first big Radio 1 concert at Wembley because i sat next to Billy Connelly and Pamela Stephenson. They had not long had baby Daisy. In 85 i started my A levels and ran in the Everybody wants to run the world in Hyde Park. In 87 i toured Europe on my bike with a group of friends and 88 i started my job, been there ever since during which time i have done a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom