Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
:cuppa: then Sleep then :bicycle:. Feel a bit bloaty , to much pasta. Night All.zzzzzzzzz

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Got it yay !!
I think @ColinJ has some cream for that :thumbsup:
I've just walked in and this sentence has my head working overtime :scratch:
I've just arrived, and I am confused too! :wacko:

Im an now pottering/ dancing round on a Saturday night listening to great musical memories from the 80s.:thumbsup:
I remember I left home in 1982 and got my own bedsit, the night I moved out I was supposed to go to Bradford to see Iron Maiden Number of The Beast Tour and I missed it which was a bummer. 1983 was good coz I was young and the only one of my friends who had their own place and had lots of ladies popping round ;). Then I remember 1988 Donington Monsters of Rock got to see Guns & Roses and Iron Maiden were headlining and were awesome.
Blimey....I can remember a lot of the 1980s....and they were great :thumbsup: :smile:
I was aged 24-33 in that decade, in the prime of my life. I was busy working hard in my factory job to save up to go to university, then immersed in solitude at university, and after that caught up in a stressful tech job. For me, the 80s were only matched for awfulness by the 60s, 70s, 90s, and 00s! So far, the 10s are heading the same way, with a near-death twist to spice the decade up!

I'm hoping to still be around for the 20s, and that my retirement will be better than what went before ...

In more cheerful news - I found my 4 years at the end of the 50s to be acceptable! (Maybe I was just too young to know any better ... :whistle:)

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I've just arrived, and I am confused too! :wacko:

I was aged 24-33 in that decade, in the prime of my life. I was busy working hard in my factory job to save up to go to university, then immersed in solitude at university, and after that caught up in a stressful tech job. For me, the 80s were only matched for awfulness by the 60s, 70s, 90s, and 00s! So far, the 10s are heading the same way, with a near-death twist to spice the decade up!

I'm hoping to still be around for the 20s, and that my retirement will be better than what went before ...

In more cheerful news - I found my 4 years at the end of the 50s to be acceptable! (Maybe I was just too young to know any better ... :whistle:)

Heavens you make it sound like i frittered my youth away.

classic33

Leg End Member
@Hill Wimp, & @Rockymountain.
when it gets cold do you go this colour? Taken against a white background, white envelope
CAM00048.jpg

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Anyway Colin, you didn't have CC then :laugh: now things are so much ......:whistle:
I know it is a bit sad, but if you took CC and the forum rides out of my last few years, then there wouldn't be much left other than people close to me getting ill and dying, and me nearly following suit! :sad:

Still ... it's not all doom and gloom, eh? I can look forward to a big bar of chocolate this eveni ... no I can't - it's one of my fasting days! Oh, bugger!

I'm beginning to sound like Unlucky Alf! :whistle:

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom