Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
smiley-face-yawning.gif
Night all

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm off to bed now too. I've been re-reading the old first half of the Tea? thread, remembering some of the old in jokes, and the folk who have moved on and don't post on the forum anymore.

Anyone here remember Wafflycat's chickens and the daily egg updates?

It's rather fun reading NT's posts and knowing that was before we had met... Like being in on a secret.

Night all! :hello:

GM

Legendary Member
Blimey ! I go out for the evening and come back in and find a war going on. :sad:

I'm debating on if it's worth the bother of going back and seeing what's gone off.
Shame..........Tea used to be such a friendly place. Who started the trouble?

I'm going to get some..............................tea.

Me too! I've been off the interweb for a day and a bit and I've missed all the fun, well done to all the pro tea team:thumbsup:

Now where is this tea!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Can everyone, Tea? regulars or irregular, please take a chill pill and just quit the narkiness? I come in here for the friendliness and chitter chatter and trawling through however many pages of snideness and raised hackles hasn't done much for my mood. I don't care if you post in c&d or chat or how many miles you ride a week - nobody's suggesting that the chat threads should be locked.

I'm not into pro this or anti that and I really hope that's not going to be an ongoing theme of this thread. (It's been bugging me for a while.)

potsy

Rambler
Can everyone, Tea? regulars or irregular, please take a chill pill and just quit the narkiness? I come in here for the friendliness and chitter chatter and trawling through however many pages of snideness and raised hackles hasn't done much for my mood. I don't care if you post in c&d or chat or how many miles you ride a week - nobody's suggesting that the chat threads should be locked.

I'm not into pro this or anti that and I really hope that's not going to be an ongoing theme of this thread. (It's been bugging me for a while.)
:cuppa:?

classic33

Leg End Member
<sigh> do I really have to?? Can't you come and do it for me??
You've only to do it once. After all you don't know whats been inside. Got one delivered with a dead mouse in it. The van that delivered it refused to collect it, So it was onto Trading Standards & enviromental health, then their head office. And out with the camera.
New one delivered later that day after going to their shop to pick a replacement, fridge, out.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:cuppa: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom