Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So not part of a bike then :whistle:
Are you sure??? People seemed convinced earlier that it was..:ohmy:

Mattonsea

Über Member
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaMesDs1KapfXvviuoOoYOGTrjsrXqojIkKfsBKoLFa26DwdqwAg.jpg

these ones.
You put that in your mouth??

Dayvo, I'm really disappointed in you. Where have I said this thread shouldn't exist any more? Or that the people in it are not good people? In fact, hello? Is this the Tea? thread? You know, still existing; not banned; still available for anyone who wants to come in here. I can even come in here myself and post rubbish if I wish to. Oh look, I am.

Amazingly enough for a cycling forum, it's a bit of a bike.

Are you sure? Really sure???

I'd go check out the Rapha site if I was you.
Think you'll find it's a Chris King Espresso Tamper.....

Now I wouldn't have known either way without checking it out, but then I wouldn't make snidey comments from a state of ignorance either.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
So not part of a bike then :whistle:
Rapha Chris King Espresso Temper

So this exists. Designed in collaboration with the America Barista & Coffee School and bicycle components company Chris King, an espresso tamper with stainless steel base, and aluminum handle featuring “the iconic styling of a Chris King headset”. Oh, you a pro now.

No not a bike part not that I would know considering I post in the borderline moronic & moronic threads, other people what are much more mentally enlightened who do not post in such threads as a normal course of events would know much more than me.

You would not make arrogant comments either @hopless500 nor pompous ones either, oh there I go getting all passive aggressive again at someones opinion

Mattonsea

Über Member
Dayvo, I'm really disappointed in you. Where have I said this thread shouldn't exist any more? Or that the people in it are not good people? In fact, hello? Is this the Tea? thread? You know, still existing; not banned; still available for anyone who wants to come in here. I can even come in here myself and post rubbish if I wish to. Oh look, I am.

Amazingly enough for a cycling forum, it's a bit of a bike.
chill out!!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Beware Of Flying Horse Manure.jpg

Rocky was using that in Manchester..

Arch

Married to Night Train
[QUOTE 2687243, member: 1314"]Hmmm...I did, probably extremely, describe the longer running threads crowded in here of starting to smell a bit like stale wee, but what I meant was that they are frequented by crowds that have become cliquey, staid and set in their ways that some homes for retired folks do, without knowing it. For example, there’s a lot of passive aggressiveness on this thread if anyone offers a different opinion.

I agree with the idea that we should open the cafe to new cycling members, giving them room to bring a fresh perspective to things.

I’m also aware that I post too much stuff/new threads here, there, and everywhere, (stuff that is s***e) therefore I also need to take a step back to let new, fresh, bright,talent through.

The Tea Thread continues here in this sub-page, and everybody’s happy.[/quote]

Off the top of my head, Puddles, Hillwimp and Hopless500 have all started posting in Tea in the last few weeks, shortly after joining the forum. I've been looking back over the old Tea thread recently, for nostalgia's sake, and there are only a few of us still active in the thread who were there in the old days, so I don't see how it's cliquey. People come and go.

Actually, I'm still not all that happy about being shut in the cupboard, but I'll live.

If anyone would prefer full on non-passive aggression, BTW, I can do that, just get me on a wet day when we've had more than the usual share of crap in the boxes and I've had to sit through a staff meeting.;)

No not a bike part not that I would know considering I post in the borderline moronic & moronic threads, other people what are much more mentally enlightened who do not post in such threads as a normal course of events would know much more than me.

You would not make arrogant comments either @hopless500 nor pompous ones either, oh there I go getting all passive aggressive again at someones opinion[/quot
Off the top of my head, Puddles, Hillwimp and Hopless500 have all started posting in Tea in the last few weeks, shortly after joining the forum. I've been looking back over the old Tea thread recently, for nostalgia's sake, and there are only a few of us still active in the thread who were there in the old days, so I don't see how it's cliquey. People come and go.

Actually, I'm still not all that happy about being shut in the cupboard, but I'll live.

If anyone would prefer full on non-passive aggression, BTW, I can do that, just get me on a wet day when we've had more than the usual share of crap in the boxes and I've had to sit through a staff meeting.;)
Yep, I've been on tea about a fortnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom