Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Blimey, it looks as though you need a :cuppa: Jo.

It's been really nice here (despite Classic's predictions of plague and pestilence)
is
:popcorn: in anticipation of @Speicher reading this

:popcorn: can't wait :hyper:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
If you weren't such a slacker you could refit that missing stud and advertise them as perfect, ask @mad pat if you can't work out how to do it :tongue:

does @Pat "5mph" know you call her mad ?

She is Italian you know and probably has "family" ;) if you know what i mean and @Mad Doug Biker is her friend.

You are such a brave man Potsy, nice knowing:laugh: you

TVC

That's bummer.....still better now than in deep mid-winter.

I meant to say, if it's time for your annual shower, you are welcome to have one here. :thumbsup:
All sorted for now, the cylinder is drained and the system Isolated from the water supply. Loo and shower now operational again. No damage done, just a bit of damp carpet, sadly though no hot water or heating until the new system is put in next week.

Arch

Married to Night Train
They are not my sparring partners. I am their intellectual punchbag. (The intellect being theirs, the punchbag function falling to me).

Nonetheless, I thank you for your warm welcome. I'd rather have just a cup of unscented India tea or filter coffee thanks.

One doesn't want to sound uncultured, but I can't get on with all that bergamot and hoopla that they're putting in teas these days. Particularly the hoopla.

I won't drink hoopla tea on principle, have you seen how the extract the hoopla from the armadillos!

TVC

Did I mention my four hours on the M1:cursing:

Left Leicester at 6am, got to Brent at 10am. Two hours to do 10 miles near St Albans after a lorry fell over going the other way.

potsy

Rambler
Crikey Potsy you are going for Gold today.

:popcorn:

Nowhere near gold yet, haven't insulted you or Jo today :tongue:

potsy

Rambler
Bring it on :becool:
cat+from+zoo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom