Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Saw this on the Aldi offers site and it made me wonder who it would suit? @Night Train ^_^

W4013_PD_Sunday_18.jpg

And one for @wolly or possibly @Rockymountain :whistle:

wolly rocky.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
And one for @wolly or possibly @Rockymountain :whistle:

View attachment 29933
:popcorn: in anticipation of @Speicher reading this

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:boxing:

And :gun: for yesterday

What did I do yesterday :scratch:

potsy

Rambler
1 Pair of Schwalbe Marathon Winter 700 x 35 tyres for sale.

There is no tread wear that I can see and apart from been a bit dirty and missing 1 stud they are as good as new, I am also including a bag of brand new studs so the missing one can be replaced from them.

If you weren't such a slacker you could refit that missing stud and advertise them as perfect, ask @mad pat if you can't work out how to do it :tongue:

Welcome Boris but you are under strict instruction not to tell others of this place of sanctuary, especially not your sparring partners in CAD

Earl grey or Assam ?:biggrin:

They are not my sparring partners. I am their intellectual punchbag. (The intellect being theirs, the punchbag function falling to me).

Nonetheless, I thank you for your warm welcome. I'd rather have just a cup of unscented India tea or filter coffee thanks.

One doesn't want to sound uncultured, but I can't get on with all that bergamot and hoopla that they're putting in teas these days. Particularly the hoopla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom