Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Whats more my style?

I think it was meant cos it was a pic of me not a bunny but is a bunny now and not a pic of me

Sara_H

Guru
Evening all, Well a funny day here. We're all ill with man flu, but faith in humanity has been restored as a neighbour has given us an old bike to replace the one step-son "lost".
It's a heavy old mountain bike (raleigh max ogre) but its shiny red, as a boys bike should be.

Last edited:

Puddles

Strangely enough, the only one of Robert Rankins books I've read. (I asked him what would be a good one to start with).:thumbsup:

Mr Rankin is lully he does talk to lots of people on face ache. He says I am naughty which is a compliment from him I am currently reading Knees up mother earth (again) which is the 7th in the Brentford Trilogy and the 2nd in the Witches of Chiswick Trilogy

I am quite liking his more recent offerings too with Darwin the monkey butler!

Puddles

Oh and speaking of bunnies and funny I love this place

http://www.bunny-comic.com
100507.jpg

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Mr Rankin is lully he does talk to lots of people on face ache. He says I am naughty which is a compliment from him I am currently reading Knees up mother earth (again) which is the 7th in the Brentford Trilogy and the 2nd in the Witches of Chiswick Trilogy

I am quite liking his more recent offerings too with Darwin the monkey butler!
He seemed quite amiable. I met him at the Sci-fi Weekender back in March. Perhaps i shall have to try a few more of his - I'm intrigued by the monkey butler.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom