Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
We are booked into the Lighthouse for our Anniversary meal. We have been to Aldeburgh before and love the place. A fish and chip supper is also on the schedule and a walk up to the pub in Thorpeness for a seafood platter lunch. Grabbing some fresh smoked fish from one of the beach huts, crusty bread and a bottle of wine to scoff on the beach is an idea depending on the weather.

Sounds really lovely :wub:

Hill Wimp

Thats easy .............. potsy :giggle:

Wait until you get to the moons and the planets then :thumbsup:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I have just spotted some rabbits lurking
(looks around suddenly) Where? Where? :whistle:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
bunnyletteropener.gif

colly

Re member eR
Mrs Colly was upset when she arrived home from work earlier. Seems they want her to do some stuff she hasn't been doing for years. (20+) Something she has effectively become de-skilled in. Not only that but there is very little lead in time so she can prepare. :cursing:
So I'm not a happy bunny. She's out tonight at a Rod Stewart concert in Leeds, something she's been looking forward to for a while. It's upset her so much it's taken the shine off the night.
Bastards.

Hill Wimp

Mrs Colly was upset when she arrived home from work earlier. Seems they want her to do some stuff she hasn't been doing for years. (20+) Something she has effectively become de-skilled in. Not only that but there is very little lead in time so she can prepare. :cursing:
So I'm not a happy bunny. She's out tonight at a Rod Stewart concert in Leeds, something she's been looking forward to for a while. It's upset her much it's taken the shine off the night.
b******s.

Names and addresses Colly, we will sort them :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom