Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Right you horrible lot, I'm off to watch some sophisticated afternoon TV :hello:

hr-the-walking-dead-shaun-of-the-dead-1640748649.jpg
That Jeremy Kyle has really let himself go hasn't he?.:whistle:

TVC

Happy Anniversary

They have a nice Chippy in Aldeburgh (normally queued up)
http://goo.gl/maps/g8dGZ

There are some really nice places to walk along the coast, with Sizewell and Dunwich not being too far away either.
Yes, we have been, great chips, fortunately we have never had to contend with a queue

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have a serious announcement for Hill Wimp - I went out on my bicycle this afternoon and did a 20 mile ride in which there were ... HILLS! :eek:

I intend to document that atrocity this evening, after I have replaced the calories that I burned. Somehow, 5 oatcakes (each with a small, thin slice of cheese), plus one banana, are not quite enough to see me through the day!

I will link to the report later. If the pictures turned out, this will include one of some 4-legged friends!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

well done Colin i'm waiting for the report. Can it be before 10pm as i have to get up early tomorrow?

TVC

I can recommend The Lighthouse Bistro on the High St, and of course the Brudenell. :thumbsup:
We are booked into the Lighthouse for our Anniversary meal. We have been to Aldeburgh before and love the place. A fish and chip supper is also on the schedule and a walk up to the pub in Thorpeness for a seafood platter lunch. Grabbing some fresh smoked fish from one of the beach huts, crusty bread and a bottle of wine to scoff on the beach is an idea depending on the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom