Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
Time to pick some apples from the tree. I'll try not to fall off the ladder.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:laugh:

User76 is at pre-school now to disappear to my Mothers to do "bits" I am not sure what bits or even if those "bits" will be the correct "bits" but I have just met Dad going down to the river on his bike so I will be able to do "bits" without his input (which would be leave it I will do it and then he won't which will result in me getting moaned at)
:wacko:

colly

Re member eR
Where are you now Rocky?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:hello: everyone.

Just back in from the second attempt at filming. Much better this time - no scary experiences.:thumbsup: (well, there was one car that was a bit close, but it was a nurse driving so I'd have had immediate attention if she got me. :whistle:)

I took a route that's about half a mile further than yesterday's to avoid the junction, but still beat Doug to the Square by 3 minutes :laugh:. We've done a load of pickups, which is where you go back and refilm certain shots from different angles to add interest when they're edited in. There's a few more to do yet for the beginning and end but I don't know when we'll be filming those.

As long as none of the equipment has thrown a wobbly this time, it all looks promising.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom