Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
Walk the streets.

What, at 7 o/c in the morning! :smile:

I've had three careers...but the last 12 years were spent as a university academic - I was an organisational sociologist. I did research into the organisation of public services (boo hiss) and ran an MSc programme.

I bet one of them was a Travel Agent :smile:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
It certainly was a compliment @Puddles You are Superwoman and probably Wonder woman 2013 of course,all wrapped up in one.

I like the earlier wonder woman

WonderWoman.jpg

^_^

Puddles

I suspect you'd get a few odd looks if you went on the school run dressed like that....

I might but it would still be more clothes than some of the mummys wear! :eek:

Puddles

She has got a cape and I think @Puddles likes capes

I do I have a very nice cloak cape I have seen another one whilst looking in Merlins shop for small people for halloween Squidge wants a black one and User76 a red one, it is a lightweight summer one, I am thinking of asking merlin to make me one like my one but shorter and with arms and a lighter weight wool...

TVC

"Was Denmark ever an elephant?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes, on February 14th 1997.

As it happens I've been following Rick Stivens on Twitter for a at least year, and we have exchanged messages. Dave introduced us to him at his show in Leicester when he did the happy time routine, and asked that we follow but don't talk about Rick so he could continue for as long as possible. The cat is out the bag now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom