Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Arch and NT have left for York.

There was an official handing over ceremony for the jam.

20130915_153202.jpg

NT however, was not so keen to give it up

20130915_153226.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I must have rode past it a couple of hundred times before and not realised that was it, very nice though!
View attachment 29285

You know the more I look at that picture ............ gravel drive, cant afford a proper one .......... I bet that is a false front and there is a 2 bedroom house behind there, I was going to say a bungalow but I doubt she has that much taste.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Holy crap :eek:
If you're ever forced to choose between riding a trike 50 miles into the wind, or doing something else, might I commend the 'do something else' option unto you?
I did thirty miles and then got the train :bicycle::cold::rain::cold::pump::cold::cry::hungry::bicycle::cold::rain:
Still, 30 miles on a trike is none too shabby, but it does make touring by Brompton look positively sensible by comparision.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I am having a bit of an ID problem today.

Got bored of the piglet,the mouse was too cutsie and the marmoset was just well ....no

Thought i would go from cutsie to scary. Was going to put up the Wicked witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz but she still scares me 40 odd years later:eek:

I need something mid range, still researching.:biggrin:
You could use a pic of the witch from the tv show
"Once Upon a Time" she is very wicked but also pretty!

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Duck(duct) tape. As used on Mythbusters to build a variety of things.

Heck no I wouldn't put that anywhere near my bike. Now my truck.......

GM

Legendary Member
Have you not got any shots from inside the gates like rocky? :ph34r:

No, but fortunately I didn't get invited in for tea like Rocky ;)

You know the more I look at that picture ............ gravel drive, cant afford a proper one .......... I bet that is a false front and there is a 2 bedroom house behind there, I was going to say a bungalow but I doubt she has that much taste.

Yeah! I thought the whole house looked a cardboardy. :thumbsdown:

Is the house famous or something?

Well it belongs to Tulisa, ( cough, cough ) a singer famous for various things:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom