Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, the chocolate has all gone (2/3 to me!) and so has wifi channel 6 - I have been having a few wifi problems the past couple of days so I just scanned the airwaves and discovered that I have a couple of neighbours muscling in on my poor old router. I reckon they have routers in their rooms either side of this one because their signals are as powerful as mine is, mine being in the room below. Hello channel 1!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Wow - what a difference changing wifi channel has made ... Pages are snapping open again, and I haven't seen the egg-timer in the past 10 minutes! :becool:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Quick :hello: and then that's me, shattered at the excitement of the 'orrible 3 month "big shop" cupboards are overflowing, freezers are stuffed, we are good if we get snowed in or something, now off to bed with chocolate purchased at the new bargain shop that we stumbled into today, trifle mostly made chilling in fridge, brain not in functioning mode - shattered!
cute-adorable-baby-sloth-yawning.gif

Night all

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Quick :hello: and then that's me, shattered at the excitement of the 'orrible 3 month "big shop" cupboards are overflowing, freezers are stuffed, we are good if we get snowed in or something, now off to bed with chocolate purchased at the new bargain shop that we stumbled into today, trifle mostly made chilling in fridge, brain not in functioning mode - shattered!
cute-adorable-baby-sloth-yawning.gif

Night all
:wub: that is so cute

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: Morning team. :cuppa: but :tired:. Went to bed feeling groggy at 8pm, up late (630), I think it's man flu !! Feel like poo!

:hugs: hope the day improves.

Sara_H

Guru
Quick :hello: and then that's me, shattered at the excitement of the 'orrible 3 month "big shop" cupboards are overflowing, freezers are stuffed, we are good if we get snowed in or something
I think you've mistimed your big shop. By my calculation everything will run out in three months and the day after there'll be a massive snow storm. If I were you, I'd do another medium shop in two months!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:hugs: @Biscuit

Anyone for :cuppa:?

Yes please! running late again and shattered still, Mr P did not help by dropping his phone under the bed somewhere when he went to turn the alarm off, meaning I had to convince User76 it was not time to get up at 4.30 am so now we have overslept :ohmy:

Squidge is now being despatched with Mrs Next door to walk to school as she works there and pre-school has not yet started so all is not lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom