Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: all

:sun:outside perfect for a nice ride in through the lanes after:cuppa:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Pete, that was such a good idea of yours it's such a shame it got hijacked. Thanks for posting the picture as there are some that have no idea what your field of vision is and yours is a lot better than other drivers.

Yes agreed @PeteXXX , it wasn't until I sat in a cab at the cycle show last year that I realised just how limited the view is from up there, plus I notice there's additional mirrors to the standard on your rig.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Definitely country lanes and flat one at that.

Flat country lanes :scratch:sorry we don't have any of them round ere :headshake:

I thought I might to this ride today

lofthouse_zps96304d33.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
You mad person :biggrin:

:thanks: why thank you.

I only do that ride a couple of times a year but it is a good measure of fitness getting up that HUGE hill in the middle, going down it is :eek: as well as it is not very wide and full of pot holes and gravel and very very very steep.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Pete, that was such a good idea of yours it's such a shame it got hijacked. Thanks for posting the picture as there are some that have no idea what your field of vision is and yours is a lot better than other drivers.

Hear hear!

There's some ridiculous arrogance on display in that thread...

Anyway, :cuppa:? We're having a lazy start, tea (coffee) and cinnamon pastry in bed, before we tackle a decent brunch and head out on a few errands.

Lullabelle

Banana
Yesterday was great fun, my folks have been married for 50 years. A lot of family and friends, the cake was lovely. My folks are now on their holiday, they will be on the coach now heading for the ferry. Even though they told everyone they were going away today they still received 2 big sprays of flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom