Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
They'll find one...
Woooohoooo! Home and dry!!!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
@Puddles you make everything, give yourself a break and keep buying them. I cannot believe you would save that much.

Easiyo apparently you just shove room temp water in the sachet and then stick it in the pot thing and cover in boiling water or something and ignore it for 8-12 hours.

I think I would do a good ignoring it....

Mum has just popped in apparently she is picking me some PYO Victoria Plums tomorrow from where ever it is she is currently being a post lady this week and next weekend I need to go with her to the Model Village in Southsea as she has never been there and has decided she has to go! it is also imperative I find out and tell her the price of 1kg of frozen blackberries from Makro before she does more PYO of them at the local farm and I have to purchase 2 bags of dried apricots at "Not Julian Graves" tomorrow for her in their buy one get one half price sale.

So thats me instructed :wacko:

potsy

Rambler
Bedtime. Can't be right on a Friday.
Some people need more beauty sleep than others, that's why me, Rocky and Colin can stay up so late :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Some people need more beauty sleep than others, that's why me, Rocky and Colin can stay up so late :whistle:
I have been going to sleep after midnight since I was a teenager so it isn't likely to change now! That was true, even when I was getting up at 06:30 to go to work.

The only times I have regularly turned in before midnight were during one year on a night shift, when I was gravely ill, or when I was knackered after a very hard day of cycling. Oh, and when I flipped from a year of insomnia, to a year of sleeping 10+ hours a night - apparently my body was trying to average 7-8 hours a night but went about it the wrong way ...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You can do some of your best thinking whilst asleep..
It is definitely true - I try to do crossword puzzles before I go to sleep, but often get stuck less than halfway through. Many times, I have woken up and quickly completed the puzzle in the morning. I'm sure that I must have been running through the puzzle in my mind while I was asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom