Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Thanks for the :hugs: everyone. *sniffle* (Do you want your hankie back, Pete?)

Time for some more hot chocolate and another episode of CSI:NY

More :hugs: and could you make me a hot chocolate too I have mislaid mine :sad:

I am perusing Yoghurt makers and deciding if it will be cheaper in the long run than buckets of yoghurt which are rather nice from Lidl :wacko:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
More :hugs: and could you make me a hot chocolate too I have mislaid mine :sad:

I am perusing Yoghurt makers and deciding if it will be cheaper in the long run than buckets of yoghurt which are rather nice from Lidl :wacko:

@Puddles you make everything, give yourself a break and keep buying them. I cannot believe you would save that much.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
And what about Phyllis_HG is she a man?

Are you going to be this brave when you return to British soil ?:whistle:

Sara_H

Guru
Well, today has been very refreshing, weather wise. I made some chips and vegetarian sausage for tea tonight....Hmmmmm, comfort food - none of the boys are here (not even the dog). All on my lonesome tonight. And just been informed that the only thing worth watching on the gogglebox is Jonathan Creek, which I don't think is worth watching.

On the bright side, I'm on call until 9pm, and with 17 minutes to go, am still in the comfort of my own home!

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, today has been very refreshing, weather wise. I made some chips and vegetarian sausage for tea tonight....Hmmmmm, comfort food - none of the boys are here (not even the dog). All on my lonesome tonight. And just been informed that the only thing worth watching on the gogglebox is Jonathan Creek, which I don't think is worth watching.

On the bright side, I'm on call until 9pm, and with 17 minutes to go, am still in the comfort of my own home!
You've done it now, you realise that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom