Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Yup here as well fill yer boots :giggle:

potsy

Rambler
Could have done with tvc's wetsuit this morning, got to work and the place is near flooded after a water pipe burst overnight :rain:

Never a dull moment.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Got to keep her busy :thumbsup:

Distraction therapy - she won't miss TVC quite so much :thumbsup:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Eldest has just left for his final "holiday" whilst he is on school holidays, all previous small peoples holiday clothes are washed , Ironed and put away and I notice the washing has again been re-producing whilst no-one is looking and a small mountain has formed so back on the treadmill especially as the kitchen also looks like a bomb has hit it after eldest wanted to make some cakes to take with him to his Nanny's and appears to have "caked" most of the kitchen....

No hoovering (shame) hubby is in bed after night shift, nice ride to doctors this afternoon to see the stop smoking lady again and a ride to the village to drop off all the smallest person's pre-school forms off

But right now having :cuppa:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Eldest has just left for his final "holiday" whilst he is on school holidays, all previous small peoples holiday clothes are washed , Ironed and put away and I notice the washing has again been re-producing whilst no-one is looking and a small mountain has formed so back on the treadmill especially as the kitchen also looks like a bomb has hit it after eldest wanted to make some cakes to take with him to his Nanny's and appears to have "caked" most of the kitchen....

No hoovering (shame) hubby is in bed after night shift, nice ride to doctors this afternoon to see the stop smoking lady again and a ride to the village to drop off all the smallest person's pre-school forms off

But right now having :cuppa:

Made me quite tired just reading that.... :wacko:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:scratch::wacko: Why is it that when I decide to tidy up, I manage to make even more mess. :blush:

I am at that stage where I wish I hadn't started. I will have to take a break now for :cuppa: and possibly sitting out in the garden in the sunshine.:sun::sun:

There is also a strong possibility of the arrival of a new lawn mower. I decided to go for an electric one rather than the cordless one.

TVC

I'm back, nice to see everyone trying to keep Lu busy.

Two good dives done, peak performance buoyancy, and the dreaded navigation - so now I can swim in triangles as well as circles. Saw Nessie for the first time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom